The adapter is compliant with DisplayPort specification version 1.1a, ensuring true DisplayPort quality when video content is adapted and viewed. DisplayPort 1.1a specifications allow there to be a longer reach between source and display without reducing picture quality.
Adapter converts Mini DisplayPort to HDMI
The Dell Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you view video content from any desktop or laptop with Mini DisplayPort video output on a variety of HDMI-compliant displays. Compliant with DisplayPort specifications version 1.1a and supporting a maximum video resolution of 1080p, this versatile adapter ensures a quality viewing experience on everything from monitors to projectors.
Display mobile content on the big screen
This adapter allows you to take video content from your desktop or laptop and display it on any monitor, projector or HDTV featuring HDMI input. As long as your device is equipped with a mini DisplayPort output, this compact adapter ensures seamless conversion. Use it to enjoy movies on a home projector, mirror your desktop for an expanded workstation or show presentations at school or work.
Enjoy crystal-clear video
The Dell Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter supports resolution of up to 1080p to provide crisp, rich video.
Compact size offers easy portability
Measuring 8 x 1.5 x 0.75 inches (L x W x H), this plug-and-play adapter is small enough to keep on hand for impromptu presentations for clients or movie nights with friends. The adapter is fitted with a 20-pin Mini DisplayPort on one end and a 19-pin HDMI on the other, a standard fit for a wide variety of HDMI-compatible display monitors, projectors and HDTVs.
What's in the Box
Dell Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter.
- Dell Certified components undergo rigorous testing by qualified technicians to ensure their compatibility and reliability in Dell computers
- Continued qualification process provides testing and certification of the newest technology features in Dell computers
- Dell Certification means that you do not have to worry about the warranty for the computer hardware
- For any questions regarding upgrade of certified components Dell will answer our experienced staff of technical support
- Dell does not support the components purchased from other sources