The Dell Adapter - USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 connects your mobile computer to an external display with your choice of HDMI or VGA outputs. You can also connect to the internet and all your necessary external devices via Ethernet and USB 3.0 ports. This small, compact adapter will replace up to 3 dongles, leaving you more space in your bag and on your desk.
Replaces need for multiple adaptors
The compact Dell Adapter - USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 offers a plug-and-play solution for connecting your laptop or notebook to an external display and other essential devices. The adapter also features an Ethernet port, which means it can replace as many as three dongles to save you space on your desk and in your bag. Onboard USB 3.0 means you still have an open port to connect with USB peripherals.
Choose from VGA or HDMI video output
Choose from available VGA and HDMI ports to connect your mobile computer to an external monitor. The Dell Adapter gives you the flexibility to use a wide variety of monitors to expand your desktop and stay productive while managing multiple applications.
Ethernet port connects to wired networks
The Dell Adapter - USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 lets you connect to wired networks via an Ethernet port when needed. This ensures you can connect to the Internet and stay productive in virtually any environment.
USB 3.0 port lets you connect to more peripherals
With the Dell Adapter you can add productivity options without sacrificing USB connectivity. Using the included USB 3.0 port, you're free to connect to a range of everyday peripherals, such as printers, scanners, and external hard drives.
What’s in the box
Dell Adapter - USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0
- Dell Certified components undergo rigorous testing by qualified technicians to ensure their compatibility and reliability in Dell computers
- Continued qualification process provides testing and certification of the newest technology features in Dell computers
- Dell Certification means that you do not have to worry about the warranty for the computer hardware
- For any questions regarding upgrade of certified components Dell will answer our experienced staff of technical support
- Dell does not support the components purchased from other sources