Features & Benefits
Why do you need a Docking Spacer?
If you encounter issues when docking your system and your system’s docking connector is towards the backend, then you must install the docking spacer on the port replicator.
How to install the docking spacer?
Place the docking spacer on the port replicator, until the docking spacer clicks into place.
The docking connector for most of the Latitude E‐series systems is towards the middle of the system’s backend. But, for specific Latitude notebooks, the docking connector is located towards the edge of the backend of the system. Docking spacer is required to dock your system in the right position.
This product is tested and validated with Dell systems and port replicators. It is recommended that you use the docking spacer only for systems mentioned in the compatibility list.
- Dell Certified components undergo rigorous testing by qualified technicians to ensure their compatibility and reliability in Dell computers
- Continued qualification process provides testing and certification of the newest technology features in Dell computers
- Dell Certification means that you do not have to worry about the warranty for the computer hardware
- For any questions regarding upgrade of certified components Dell will answer our experienced staff of technical support
- Dell does not support the components purchased from other sources
Dell Latitude E5250
Dell Latitude E5270
Dell Latitude E5450
Dell Latitude E5470
Dell Latitude E5550
Dell Latitude E5570
Dell Latitude E7240
Dell Latitude E7250
Dell Latitude E7270
Dell Latitude E7440
Dell Latitude E7450
Dell Latitude E7470
Dell Advanced E‐Port II Replicator
Dell Simple E‐Port II Replicator